Friday, September 25, 2009

RESPONSES!

http://alyssarmedrano.blogspot.com/

That’s funny that you say you're the only one to think its cool to be seen carrying a star bucks cup. But hey Im with you on that. In high school, we would have late start days and often times, I remember seeing the cool kids rush into class(even if jepordized them being late ), with a venti white chocolate mocha or even a hot coco just to be seen with a Starbucks cup, especially in class. I guess it gives confidence to look mature and older I guess. Good insite on that though. Even though starbucks has grown to be more of an accessory than the joy of the coffee itself, Star bucks does have some very good tasting drinks. In the star bucks at the union, last semester me and a bunch of friends would always get the same drink and the workers eventually gave it a nick name as the LONG BEACH TEA. It’s a Venti Black Tea with 10 pumps classics and an inch of half and half. You should try it. Its $2.55, so its cheap, and its really tasty. But it doesn’t have caffeine. Mmh Idea for next Blog, but yeah, try it. LONG BEACH TEA at the union Starbucks, they’ll know what youre talking about.



http://kaaayrose.blogspot.com/

So I follow the Kogi Bbq Truck on Twitter, but I’ve never had the time to actually try to follow it on the road. It seems like an adventure to follow the Kogi truck. I know if I had the time and gas and patience to follow it I probably would. But realistically, is all the time you put into following a moving truck filled with food worth it. Probably are huh, since people form long lines for these trucks. But whats the food like? What kind of Korean barbeque meet do they use inside the taco? If I ever have free time, gas to kill, and money I am going to try this growing addiction to the Kogi Truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment