Tuesday, October 27, 2009

RESPONSES II

http://derricktrent.blogspot.com/

The fact that Pepsi has changed their logo to mirror Obamas’ campaign adds was a very smart decision both visually and economically. I totally agree with their reasoning behind the logo change. Obama has always targeted the younger generation in which Pepsi is targeting as well. I agree with Pepsis' new change because it just symbolizes them more in positive and youthful way. Due to the fact that a majority of Obamas’ campaign consisted of Optimism and Change, Pepsi can successfully mirror Obamas campaign because of their mission. I believe it will and can lead to increases in sales because of the mirroring to the Obama campaign add. Especially for those who followed Obama throughout his whole campaign will favor these new Pepsi Logos. Honestly, I can careless that they changed. I love and will always love coke. Its has over all better taste than Pepsi products. Plus, coke is red. Haha.

http://www.henderson1029.blogspot.com/

Fast food has been a big part of my life especially now because of College and Fast food really does serve its purpose for being a fast way to attain food. It's funny you say that Burger Kind has a fixation to be on top of the fast food chain. To me, fast food is fast food. No matter where you go the name Fast Food carries on to the quality of food. Whether it be Burger King or In-N-Out, the time and effort to make the food tasty is the same which carries out the purpose of its title Fast Food. I just find it ridiculous to the extent which these companies go through to define supreme reign over one another. Really now, they are using sexual terminology to further expand their sales. In that case, I am a half virgin to fast food. I did enjoy the commercial though. However, despite the humor of the commercial, I doubt after watching it, I wont be loosing my whopper virginity any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment